Thursday, June 14, 2012

movies, swimming and bikes

Last night we took the boys to the drive-in to see Madagascar 3. It was a cute movie, even cuter was the conversation Nathan and I had on the way home at 10:30pm. "Time after Time" came on the radio so I turned the volume up, to which Nathan responds, "What's this?! This is not hip hop, this is not rock. It isn't even classic rock. This is just singing, and I do not like singing!" lol I guess he's not a Cyndi Lauper fan. A little later, "Mom do you know what old hip hop is?" Me: "What?" Nathan: "Old School!" That kids makes me laugh so much every single day!

I love my sweet boy Collin too. Aren't he and his friends the cutest little swimmers you've ever seen?

The biggest thing to happen this week was Nathan learning to ride his bike, no training wheels!
Nathan's "I just conquered this bike" picture

3 comments:

Network Ace said...

nice blog...keep it up

deyaaelmasry said...

for movies, swimming and bikes you can visit
http://www.un-url.com

Unknown said...

IF YOU WANT EARN ONLINE MONEY JUST VISIT AND START ONLINE EARNING IN URDU......... http://onlinejob-pk.blogspot.com/2013/12/make-money-online-by-view-ads.html