Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I saw these super cute Valentine's Day bags on one of my favorite blogs Made with Love and Glue and had to make them. Now keep in mind I am a very beginner sewer so you can only guess how proud I am that I finished them, before Valentine's Day even. I'm going to fill them with a little toy and some cake balls I made (you can see them in the background) and hopefully my kids will enjoy them. Here's a couple more pictures of the inside and the back. the tutorial is from the blog Our Scoop. Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's filled with lots of hugs and kisses from the ones you love.


2 comments:

nicole said...

Katie you need some girls. Girls would have loved those cute pouches.

Olson Family said...

WOW, those look awesome...next time we need to do a project together!