Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Being a Big Brother



So of course Nathan has his moments when he says "I don't like baby no more" or climbs on the couch and tries to pull my shirt down while I'm nursing saying "Don't do that Momma" but for the most part I think he loves being a big brother. He is constantly kissing Collin on top of his head and he likes to hold the pacifier in Collin's mouth and tickle Collin's feet while I nurse. If Collin starts to cry Nathan goes to him quickly and says "it's okay Collin, it's okay". I can't wait to watch them grow up together and be best buddies.

3 comments:

The Expatts said...

They are so cute together! Glad they are getting along!

Jen said...

So cute! Nathan will soon just be the older brother not big brother cuz Collin is going to catch up to him quickly! p.s. You are an amazing mom, seriously!

Olson Family said...

I love what a big helper Nathan is> Oh they are so cute! Take good notes...I'm going to quiz you when my turn for two comes around! :)