Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Disneyland and a Birthday Party






My mom and I took Nathan to Disneyland last week to see the Christmas parade and then on Sunday we had a birthday party for him, I can't believe my baby is two. We were so happy Ryan's parents made it down for the party and that all of our friends and family celebrated with us. This has been the year of the train so I made Nathan a train cake and he got lots of train toys and other goodies. Ryan's grandma also got him his first bike, he's been trying to ride around the house bumping into everything because it's been so rainy outside. Nathan blew out his own candles but was then way to excited about toys to eat cake or anything that night, so about midnight he wakes up whining and I go check on him and he asks for bread which he ate with his eyes closed, I felt so bad he was so hungry but it was kind of funny too. Happy Birthday Nathan, the best Christmas present I ever got!

1 comment:

Allison Holmes said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Nathan! Can you believe our kids are two already! Its so nuts