Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Happy Halloween

So on a couple of other blogs people put pics of their kids last year and I thought that was cute, they really do grow a lot in a year and Halloween was definitely more exciting for Nathan this year. We went to three different ward Halloween parties (on different nights) and Stacy's party. I'm all trick or treated out!
Halloween 2007

Halloween 2008


Ryan's brother Miles and his twin girls came trunk or treating with us


The pumpkins we carved with Spencer and Stacy. Ryan's is
the one throwing up and mine is the pooh bear


Ryan and I dressed up like Juno and Paulie Bleeker for Stacy's party, it was a lot fun

6 comments:

Allison Holmes said...

LOL! Love your costumes! Nice throwing up pumpkin too! Looks like you had a lot of fun

The Parkers said...

I love your costumes!!! Thanks for the great party!!

nicole said...

It was good to see you guys. I love the costumes.

April Garvin said...

I love Ryans pumpkin! It is so funny. The juno picture is too cute!!

The Expatts said...

tag, you're it :) you need to come visit soon, we miss you already!

Anonymous said...

I love your Juno costumes!