Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Punchins




So I've been trying to get Nathan excited about Halloween. He loves pumpkins or as he says punchins (trust me it sounds super cute when he says it). My mom bought him this funky visor that he walks around wearing upside down and singing "spida hat, spida hat" and today we made little ghosts out of his feet. Other than that our family has just been enjoying time together, conference was wonderful to watch this past weekend and Ryan's parents came down for a funeral so we got to spend time with them too.

4 comments:

The Expatts said...

the spida hat is so cute :) I love the pic on the top of your blog too! wow, he is all grown up now... geez we need to get together more! love ya all!

nicole said...

That ghost foot thing is such a cute idea.

Miller Family said...

I love Halloween and it is fun sharing that love with Gracie!

Cami said...

Ryan!! Remember me?! Your old friend! I haven't seen you since my reception like 6 years ago! I just found your blog through the grapevine. You can check mine out at paulandcami.blogspot.com. Your little one is so cute and one on the way!! Way to go! You guys look so happy! I would love to catch up and meet your family sometime!