Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Mammoth good time


Rainbow Falls


Watching a movie on Daddy's ipod on the ride home


Ryan getting Spencer hooked on fly fishing in the float tube

Dirt, Dirt and more Dirt

trying to catch a fish

This weekend we went camping in Mammoth with our friends Spencer, Stacy, Randy and Chelsea. It was a very fun and relaxing trip despite the fact that our air mattress had a hole and went flat as did the second one we bought up there hence I had to sleep on the hard floor. Sleeping while pregnant is uncomfortable enough without adding in rocks poking you in the back. Still, we had fun fishing, sitting around the campfire and hiking. Hiking; something else that is hard enough without being pregnant but I was proud of myself for doing it. It wasn't a very hard hike and the waterfall we saw is beautiful. Nathan was definitely ready to come home today but looked pretty happy playing in the dirt the whole weekend. The proof is in the pictures.

3 comments:

Logg said...

Nathan is looking pretty adorable. I'm a little baby hungry. I guess I'm getting old.

nicole said...

Dang, that is so funny. We went to the Bass Pro Shop this weekend and I saw that thing Ryan is sitting in and I thought DANG that is the coolest thing. I'm glad you guys had fun.

The Parkers said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Katie you are such a trooper.

If you are interested...
Uppercase Living Party

October 10th, 2009
@ 6:30 PM
The Parker Residence
email me or write me a comment to get my address

Register before October 4th, and be put in a drawing for FREE vinyl!

Make your space a reflection of the unique individual you are. Whether you identify with a deeply motivational thought, a beautiful embellishment, a bold image, or a combination of these, Uppercase Living® expressions let you be who you are and let you express that uniqueness in your surroundings. We call this the art of self expression.

Check out my website katrinaparker.uppercaseliving.net