Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Fun Day!







On Saturday I went down to San Diego and met Ashley and Stacy at the zoo. I love going to the zoo because ever since Nathan was about 10 months he has been obsessed with animals. He likes to tell you what each animal is and what they say. He is always a little scared of the gorillas but he loves the hippos and even tries to kiss them through the glass. He also loves seeing little Randy, they always reach out and try to hold hands and hug each other. I'm so glad that I've stayed good friends with Ashley and Stacy and we can watch each other's kids grow.

2 comments:

The Bogh Family said...

Yes that was a fun day!!! Especially when the elephant wanted me. Hehehe I am so glad that we have gotten so close. I just love hanging out with you and Ryan, I am excited to have our kids grow up together!!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a fun day! It's really neat when you have had such good friends for so long. Your babies are sooo cute!