Tuesday, June 3, 2008

tagged...

thanks to Nicole for tagging me and forcing me to update my blog.
1. Major in college . . . Recreation Management
2. First Job . . . lifegaurd at Pharaoh's
3. Favorite Food . . . chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate
4. Favorite Color . . . Blue like the color I painted my living room
5. Town I live in . . . San Bernarghetto
6. Past Pet . . . Buh ( i know weird name, Ryan's idea)
7. Nickname . . . the only one I can think of is when Nicole use to call me Twos because she thought it was funny that I use to wear two sport bras in high school when I played volleyball.
8. Goal for next year . . . Save more money!
9. Age at my next birthday . . . 25
10. Place I want to visit . . . Germany, where my sister is right now
11. Favorite thing . . . my husband and son, they both make me laugh so hard
12. Favorite place . . . Mammoth, Ca.

2 comments:

The Expatts said...

"Twos" & San "Bernarghetto" :) haha

Both bring back funny memories!

nicole said...

Post some more pictures. What the freak update this stinkin' blog. You and Ashley suck at bloggin'.HAHAHA:)We need to get back together and get the girls out so we can do a girls night out. Oh and I'm thinking of doing a BBQ MAYBE next week because Jared Fields is back in town and wants to get back together with everyone.Peace. Word to your mother.:)